Gully Boy‘s promotion is going on a strong note currently, and though Ranveer Singh has got our attention with his quirky style, Alia Bhatt too had a shift in her style quotient. It was edgier than her usual bubbly persona and why not, it went with her vibe and the film’s vibe too! Plus,Thanks to celebrity stylist Ami Patel, we are seeing a lot of metallic elements in her OOTDs too. Her recent two outfits definitely had the shimmer and shine quotient to the max.
For Alia‘s first look, Ami chose metallic separates from Fyodor Golan. The charcoal sequinned cropped shirt was teamed with matching straight cut pants.
The second metallic look was an ombre coordinated set from Flor et.al that had loose pants teamed with wrapped off-shoulder top.
Here are lessons that we have learned to rock the metallic trend from these two OOTDs:
– Less is always more, so keep the outfit as the focus.
– No accessory can be a great trick to rock a metallic OOTD.
– Go with nude or transparent strappy heels with a flashy outfit.
– Keep your makeup neutral and dewy.
– Alia Bhatt is the cutest 🙂
Keeping these tips in mind, will you try out the metallic trend anytime soon? Do let us know in the comments below.