Oh, what a wonderful week we’ve had, courtesy our fashion girl of the moment – Cara Delevingne. After flooring us with her amaze-balls, sci-fi inspired style at the Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets premiere in L.A precisely seven days ago, she’s been out and about, all over the world, promoting the blockbuster in some truly inspired #OOTDs!
Here’s five times Cara’s glammed up and caught our attention this week:
1. Hi-shine glamour in a cleavage baring Alexandre Vauthier.
2. Vintage glamour in a custom Burberry pantsuit and crystal capelet.
3. Anti-glamour glamour in a three piece plaid suit by Alexander Wang.
4. Blue velvet glamour in a suit by Mugler.
5. Comfort glamour in a midnight blue two piece by Dion Lee.
Cara is notorious for her daring style and can clearly rock any look that celebrity stylist duo, Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn, pick out for her. Plus, we’re loving her short platinum pixie do, but more on that in a bit.
It’s hard for us to pick our favourite Cara D look from the week, so we’re calling out for you to help us. Comment below and tell us which outfit you like best.